Hurricane Damage To Your Home
When a hurricane or a major storm hits, sadly it can be extremely devastating to anything it touches. If your home has sustained damage, you and your family can take steps to ensure safety precautions are met and repairs can be made as efficiently as possible.
- Beware of any outdoor hazards, dangling power lines and broken tree branches are just some examples of the dangers.
- Boil water until you have been told it is safe to drink.
- Avoid flood water, as it may have harmful contaminants and dangerous debris.
- Once flood water is gone, immediately clean and repair damages to avoid mold—and wear protective gear.
- If property damage occurs, submit an insurance claim as soon as you can.
Here at SERVPRO we have special teams who we deploy to areas that have witnessed such storms. We can assist you with removing items from your home, removing all the damaged materials then placnig equipment to get your home ready for repairs and helping you through each step of the insurance process.
We are always happy to help however we can when such devastating damage has occurred. Please don't hesitate to call SERVPRO if you suffer any form of damage to your home.